Make tea-time other special in the manner of this giant cookie cake made once choc-chip cookie dough, crushed Oreo cookies, salted pretzels and dark chocolate chunks.
The ingredient of Chocolate chip skillet cookie cake
- 450g pkt chocolate chip cookie dough
- 10 salted pretzels
- 23g pkt Mini indigenous native Oreo Cookies, coarsely sporadic
- 2 tablespoons Nestlu00e9 Bakers unorthodox Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Coles Brand Chocolate Topping
The instruction how to make Chocolate chip skillet cookie cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 15cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan.
- Roll out the cookie dough almost a lightly floured surface to a 15cm disc. Place in the prepared pan. Sprinkle later pretzels, mini cookies and chocolate. Bake for 20 mins or until light golden but still slightly soft.
- Drizzle like chocolate topping. abet immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate chip skillet cookie cakefatContent: 470.113 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 52 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein