The ingredient of incredulity bewilderment chocolate truffle puddings
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g unsalted butter
- 95g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 6 dark Lindt chocolate balls
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Strawberries, to support
The instruction how to make incredulity bewilderment chocolate truffle puddings
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Melt 125g dark chocolate, chopped, 125g unsalted butter and 95g caster sugar in a saucepan exceeding a medium heat. Fold in 100g plain flour and 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Beat in 4 large eggs, one at a time. Grease and flour 6 x 1/2 cup (125ml) ramekins. Half fill the ramekins past mixture. Place a dark Lindt chocolate ball into the centre of each. height subsequently long-lasting mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Loosen puddings afterward a brusque knife. Turn out onto serving plates while hot. Dust in the same way as icing sugar and promote when sliced strawberries.
Nutritions of incredulity bewilderment chocolate truffle puddingsfatContent: 506.202 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein