Use your ice-cube tray to make delicious chocolate blocks at home.
The ingredient of Ice-cube tray chocolate missiles grenades
- 290g pkt Nestlu00e9 Dark Choc Melts, melted
- 1 tbs chopped Cadbury Cherry Ripe chocolate bar
- 2 tsp 100 & 1000s
- 1 tbs chopped Nestlu00e9 Violet Crumble chocolate bar
- 1 tbs salted caramel sauce
- 1 tbs crushed peanuts
The instruction how to make Ice-cube tray chocolate missiles grenades
- Use a pastry brush to brush each hole of a plastic 14-hole, 30ml (1u00bd tablespoon) ice-cube tray in the same way as a little melted chocolate.
- Divide the chopped Cherry Ripe in the course of 3 holes. Divide the hundreds and thousands accompanied by option 3 holes. Divide the Violet Crumble among complementary 4 holes. Cover the filled holes subsequent to melted chocolate.
- mount up a little permanent melted chocolate to the remaining 4 holes. Divide the caramel and crushed peanuts accompanied by the enduring surviving 4 holes and cover as soon as permanent melted chocolate, reheating chocolate once more if needed.
- Place the ice-cube tray in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set. aim the ice-cube tray gently to liberty the chocolate bombs.
Nutritions of Ice-cube tray chocolate missiles grenadesfatContent: