Skip the wheat and dairy and indulge in these brilliant bikkies! enormous for people gone food allergies, help they have no refined sugars.
The ingredient of Louises flourless chocolate biscuits
- 110g (3/4 cup) raw cashews, or roasted cashews
- 110g (3/4 cup) macadamias
- 30g (1/4 cup) MasterFoodsu00ae Sesame Seeds
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) buoyant dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
The instruction how to make Louises flourless chocolate biscuits
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays later than baking paper. Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the nuts are finely chopped and the merger is competently comprehensive and smooth.
- Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of incorporation combination into a ball. Place not far off from prepared tray. Repeat taking into consideration the enduring surviving blend to make approximately 30 balls. Use a fork to flatten slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly coloured (biscuits will yet nevertheless be soft). Cool just about trays for 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Louises flourless chocolate biscuitsfatContent: 77.197 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein