Make the most of seasonal pears in this deliciously open dessert idea.
The ingredient of Chocolate marmalade pears
- 120g (1/3 cup) sweet orange marmalade
- 125mls (1/2 cup) water
- 3 large pears (like Beurre Bosc or Packham), peeled, cored, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 100g dark cooking chocolate, discontinuous into small pieces
- 60mls (1/4 cup) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate marmalade pears
- increase 90g (1/4 cup) of the marmalade subsequently the water in a medium saucepan. Bring fusion to the boil more than medium heat. go to the pears, cover, edit heat and boil gently for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally; or until pears are tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place long-lasting 1 tablespoon marmalade, chocolate and cream into a small saucepan. trouble beyond low heat for 5-6 minutes or until chocolate is melted and join up is smooth. (See microwave tip.) Spoon chocolate sauce on top of higher than pears to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate marmalade pearsfatContent: 336.512 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 47 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 17 milligrams cholesterol