pay for in to charming choc concoctions this Easter!
The ingredient of Chocolate meringue pie
- 250g plain chocolate biscuits (see note)
- 125g butter, melted
- 180g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut go forward
- 5 eggwhites
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate meringue pie
- Grease a 2cm-deep, 23cm (base) loose-based round fluted flan tin. Process biscuits until finely chopped. grow butter. Process to combine. Press incorporation combination on top of higher than base and side of prepared tin. Place in this area a baking tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave more or less medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring afterward a metal spoon every single one 30 seconds, or until melted. Cool for 10 minutes.
- summit zenith biscuit base when chocolate hazelnut spread. Pour beyond chocolate mixture. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat grill approximately high. using an electric mixer, emphasis eggwhites and sugar on the order of high keenness for 8 to 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Spoon mixture greater than chocolate layer. using a spatula, make furrows in top. grill for 3 to 5 minutes or until height is golden. Set aside for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate meringue piefatContent: 424.703 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 37 milligrams cholesterol