Yep, weve hidden chunky Cadbury Picnic Bars inside this luscious chocolate ice-cream cake for a fun (and most importantly, delicious) surprise!
The ingredient of Chocolate picnic arctic roll
- 3 eggs
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar, help extra, to dust
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 1L chocolate ice-cream, softened slightly
- 3 1/2 (46g each) Picnic chocolate bars
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pouring cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate picnic arctic roll
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C admirer forced. Grease and line a 25 x 30cm Swiss roll pan.
- Use electric beaters to raise a fuss the eggs and sugar in a bowl until thick and pale. tote up flour and cocoa. Sift beyond egg mixture. Use a metal spoon to gently fold until just combined. Pour into the pan and sleek slick the surface. Bake for 12 minutes or until dry to the touch.
- Meanwhile, lay a sheet of baking paper going on for a clean surface. Dust later extra sugar. slant the hot sponge onto the paper. sever lining. Starting from a unexpected end, roll sponge in the paper. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Lay a large piece of foil all but a work surface. on purpose unroll the sponge just about the foil. Spoon the ice-cream over two-thirds of the sponge. height following 2 1u20442 of the Picnic bars. Roll the sponge to enclose filling, using the paper and foil as a guide. Roll in foil to enclose. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, swell the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan exceeding medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until chocolate melts and join up is smooth. sever from heat. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Slice the long-lasting Picnic. Unwrap sponge roll. Place more or less a plate. Drizzle in imitation of the chocolate sauce. summit zenith subsequent to Picnic slices.
Nutritions of Chocolate picnic arctic rollfatContent: