Chocolate meringues - and we thought the traditional meringue couldnt get any better!
The ingredient of Chocolate meringues
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (100g) caster sugar
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 100g Cadbury milk chocolate baking block, chopped
The instruction how to make Chocolate meringues
- Preheat the oven to 100u00b0C. Line an oven tray next baking paper.
- Use an electric mixer to excite the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually accumulate the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking well amid each addition, until meringue is thick and glossy and sugar is enormously dissolved. mount up the cream of tartar and disquiet until just combined. Spoon into a piping bag fitted behind a 1cm-fluted nozzle. Pipe 3cm-round meringues onto the lined tray. Bake for 30 minutes or until meringues are dry to the touch. viewpoint off oven and set aside, when gain access to ajar, to cool completely.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. stir up opinion past a metal spoon until chocolate melts.
- Use a small pallet knife to take forward a little of the melted chocolate onto the base of each meringue. Place going on for a wire rack and set aside for 30 minutes to set.
Nutritions of Chocolate meringuesfatContent: