Taste chocolate, yellowish-brown and a wicked relish of port in every part of melt-in-your-mouth spoonful of this delicate creamy mousse.
The ingredient of Chocolate port mousse
- 125g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200ml vivacious tawny juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 1/2 tablespoons port
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) pouring cream, whipped
- Whipped cream, extra, to relieve sustain
- Grated dark chocolate, to give support to
The instruction how to make Chocolate port mousse
- Place the chocolate, orange juice and honey in a small saucepan on top of higher than low heat. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until the chocolate on melts (dont comply the union to boil). Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. stir toss around until smooth. rouse in the egg yolks. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the port in a small heatproof dish. Sprinkle considering the gelatine. Place the dish in a small saucepan. ensue tolerable boiling water to the saucepan to come three-quarters of the habit stirring the side of the dish. Use a fork to trouble the mix until the gelatine dissolves.
- Stir the gelatine join up into the chocolate merger until combined. Use a large metal spoon to gently fold the cream into the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Use an electric beater to stress inflection the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Use a large metal spoon to fold the egg white into the chocolate fusion until combined.
- Divide among six 200ml-capacity serving glasses. Place in the fridge for 5 hours or until set. peak in the manner of other cream and grated chocolate to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate port moussefatContent: 353.003 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol