This luscious salted caramel and chocolate bitter is proudly brought to you by Sunbeam Macadamia Meal and taste.com.au.
The ingredient of Gluten-free salted caramel & chocolate acid
- 300g pkt Sunbeam Macadamia Meal
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 x 380g can caramel summit zenith n Fill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Extra sea salt flakes, to foster
The instruction how to make Gluten-free salted caramel & chocolate acid
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Process the Sunbeam Macadamia Meal and sugar in a food processor until a breadcrumb texture. go to the butter and egg white and process until combined. Spoon into a greased 23cm (base measurement) fluted at a loose end base acid tin. Press incorporation combination to line the base and sides of the tin. Trim the edges. put to sleep for 15 minutes. Place the sharp sour shell on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool nearly a wire rack.
- increase the caramel and salt in a small bowl. separate the sharp sour shell from the tin and place all but a serving plate. improvement the caramel incorporation combination beyond the base of the acid shell.
- Bring the cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour the hot cream beyond the chocolate and stand for 3 minutes. stir up the chocolate fusion until smooth. Pour more than the caramel base to cover. Stand at room temperature for 2 hours or until the chocolate sets. Sprinkle in imitation of new sea salt flakes, to serve.
Nutritions of Gluten-free salted caramel & chocolate acidfatContent: