For a dinner in the same way as a Spanish flare, benefits this flavorful pork tenderloin when a side of steamed green beans tossed behind a small amount of olive oil, sherry vinegar and chopped Serrano ham or crisp-cooked bacon.
The ingredient of Spanish-Style Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pitch coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sports ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
The instruction how to make Spanish-Style Pork Tenderloin
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Drizzle and rub oil over surface of pork.
- Combine paprika, coriander, salt, cumin, cinnamon and pepper in small dish. Sprinkle and rub mixture evenly over pork.
- Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, in heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted near center reads 145 degrees F.
- Transfer tenderloin to carving board; loosely cover with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.