set in motion off your summer grilling party later a platter of these jalapeno poppers, a fun appetizer of bacon-wrapped smoked sausage pockets stuffed taking into consideration cream cheese and jalapenos.
The ingredient of Jalapeño Poppers afterward Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 package cream cheese 8-ounce
- 1 package Hillshire Farmu00ae Smoked Sausage 14-ounce
- 2 lively jalapeu00f1o peppers * halved lengthwise and seeded
- 4 slices bacon
The instruction how to make Jalapeño Poppers afterward Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- Cut cream cheese into four lengthwise pieces. Place on a plate and freeze 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage crosswise into 4 portions. To create a pocket, cut each portion, lengthwise, three-fourths of the way through.
- Place cream cheese pieces in the opening of each sausage portion. Then stuff each opening with half of a jalapeu00f1o.
- Wrap a slice of uncooked bacon around each stuffed sausage and secure bacon with toothpicks as needed.
- In a charcoal grill, arrange medium coals around the edge of the grill. Place a drip pan in the center of the grill. Place sausage, slit-side down, on a grill rack over the drip pan. Cover and grill 25 minutes or until sausage is browned and bacon is cooked through, turning (to slit-side up) halfway through grilling.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Cut each sausage into 4 portions and serve with toothpicks as appetizers.
Nutritions of Jalapeño Poppers afterward Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausagecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 3 grams
fatContent: 35 milligrams
proteinContent: 15 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 500 milligrams
: 1 grams