This open recipe is a foolproof exaggeration to prepare inexpensive flank steak thats throb and flavorful!
The ingredient of Oven-Roasted Flank Steak
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1 teaspoon salt for steak
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt for serving
The instruction how to make Oven-Roasted Flank Steak
- Season steak liberally on both sides with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Allow steak to rest at room temperature while oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Set a large frying pan over high heat and add oil and butter. Once oil mixture is very hot and shimmering, add steak. Sear for 1 minute without moving steak. Flip and sear the other side for 45 seconds longer.
- Transfer seared steak to prepared baking sheet.
- Roast steak for 7-10 minutes, depending on desired level of doneness, on middle rack of oven. Allow meat to reach an internal temperature of at least 130u00b0F for a medium steak. (Pro tip: Flank steaks vary in thickness, so theyre a good option for a group of people who prefer various levels of doneness.)
- Check to see that steak is done and internal temperature is 130u00b0F (for medium). Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
Nutritions of Oven-Roasted Flank Steakcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 430 calories
cholesterolContent: 1 grams
fatContent: 85 milligrams
proteinContent: 25 grams
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
: 1700 milligrams