Enjoy steak all year-round taking into consideration this foolproof method for baking it in the oven.
The ingredient of unlimited Oven-Roasted Steak
- 2 boneless additional York strip steaks 1 inch thick, 6-8 oz. each
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
The instruction how to make unlimited Oven-Roasted Steak
- Season the steaks liberally on both sides with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Allow them to rest at room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Set a large skillet over high heat and add the oil and butter. Once the oil is very hot and shimmering, add the steaks. Sear the steaks for 1 minute without moving. Flip and sear the other side for 45 seconds longer.
- Transfer the seared steaks onto the baking sheet.
- Roast the steaks for 9-12 minutes, depending on desired level of doneness, on middle rack of oven. Allow the meat to reach an internal temperature of at least 130u00b0F for a medium steak.
- Check to see that steaks are done. Carefully remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of unlimited Oven-Roasted Steakcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 90 calories
cholesterolContent: 1 grams
fatContent: 10 milligrams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 3 grams
: 1200 milligrams