Theres a reason spinach and artichoke dip is a party staple — not without help and no-one else is it irresistibly delicious but its as well as incredibly easy to make. With just five ingredients, your friends, family, and guest can put into action dipping away in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen spinach chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
The instruction how to make Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan and 2 cups of jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.