Think garlic bread is off-limits on the keto diet? These rolls will modify your mind. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Keto Garlic Rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- 2 ounces cream cheese 1/4 cup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for dough
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon salted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for tops
The instruction how to make Keto Garlic Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 20-second increments, stirring between each, until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Combine cheese with eggs, almond flour, Parmesan, garlic powder, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Use a wooden spoon to thoroughly mix ingredients together, working until they are fully combined into a thick dough.
- With slightly dampened hands, divide and shape mixture into balls (about 12 per batch) and arrange them in prepared baking pan. Brush tops of balls with melted butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake rolls on middle rack of preheated oven until puffed and golden brown on top, 25-30 minutes.
- Check to see that rolls are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow rolls to cool before serving, 15-20 minutes.
Nutritions of Keto Garlic Rollscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 190 calories
cholesterolContent: 4 grams
fatContent: 80 milligrams
fiberContent: 15 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 310 milligrams
: 1 grams