Meatball Hero Sandwiches later arena Beef, roomy Breadcrumbs, Eggs, Italian Rolls, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
The ingredient of Meatball Hero Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 pounds dome beef
- 1/2 cup lively breadcrumbs
- 1 eggs
- 6 Italian rolls virtually 6 in. long ea., halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese approximately 2 oz., shredded
- 1 jar Raguu00ae Chunky Pasta Sauce 1 lb. 8 oz.
The instruction how to make Meatball Hero Sandwiches
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring Pasta Sauce to a boil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve meatballs and sauce in rolls and top with cheese.
Nutritions of Meatball Hero Sandwichescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 450 calories
cholesterolContent: 32 grams
fatContent: 120 milligrams
fiberContent: 22 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
sugarContent: 530 milligrams
transFatContent: 1 grams
: 1 grams