Crispy, Delicious delectable Parmesan and panko crusted chicken tenders are delicious vis-Ð°-vis their own or frightful for topping afterward marinara sauce to make chicken Parmigiano.
The ingredient of Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt for chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for breading
- canola oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken tenderloins with salt and pepper. (Pro tip: Have some extra time? For juicier chicken tenders, brine them in a 1:4 ratio of kosher salt to water for 15-30 minutes, then pat dry and season with salt and pepper.)
- Place the flour in a medium bowl. In a second bowl, whisk the egg until smooth. In a third bowl, combine the panko, Parmesan, and salt.
- Coat a chicken tenderloin thoroughly in flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Place the tenderloin in the panko and Parmesan mixture and turn until it is evenly coated. Transfer the tenderloin from the bowl to the baking sheet. Repeat the process with the remaining chicken.
- Spray the chicken tenders liberally on one side with cooking spray.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 13-15 minutes on the middle rack of oven until they are beginning to brown.
- Flip the tenders and spray once more with cooking spray. Continue baking for an additional 12-15 minutes, until the panko is golden and crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
- Check to see that chicken tenders are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow chicken tenders to cool slightly, then transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenderscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 520 calories
cholesterolContent: 49 grams
fatContent: 95 milligrams
fiberContent: 23 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams
sodiumContent: 6 grams
sugarContent: 740 milligrams
: 1 grams