in imitation of deserted a few minutes of prep, youll reach a big pan of tender-crisp asparagus seasoned suitably and generously gone black pepper. increase be credited with the cheese just ahead of time serving so it keeps its texture. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears and arrange spears on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with salt and some black pepper, to taste. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes on the middle rack of oven.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven when the asaparagus is tender.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the spears. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cheesy Parmesan Roasted Asparaguscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 70 calories
cholesterolContent: 6 grams
fatContent: 5 milligrams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 640 milligrams
: 3 grams