Layers of flaky phyllo dough encase a wheel of melty cheese for an appetizer Definite to wow your guests. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Phyllo-Wrapped Baked Brie
- 5 sheets phyllo dough
- cooking spray
- 1 brie cheese wheel double-cream, 8 oz.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- crackers for serving
- bread for serving
The instruction how to make Phyllo-Wrapped Baked Brie
- Preheat oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Working quickly, carefully lay one sheet of phyllo dough onto baking sheet. Spray lightly and evenly with cooking spray. Lay a second sheet directly over top, and spray again with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining sheets of phyllo.
- Place Brie in center of phyllo sheets. Drizzle with honey.
- Gather edges of phyllo sheets up and around Brie, bringing them together in center to create a u201csack.u201d Gently twist sheets together so they hold.
- Brush phyllo with butter.
- Bake Brie on middle rack of oven until phyllo is flaky and golden brown, 25-35 minutes.
- Check to see that Brie is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Carefully transfer Brie to a plate and serve immediately with crackers or bread.