Use subsidiary chili sauce to dip. Using skewers and adding a decorative tie makes these appetizers space ready for a party—they’d be just as colossal for a holiday heap as they are for a nice next-door neighbor.
The ingredient of Cheese Stuffed Chorizo Meatballs
- 1/2 pound field pork
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pork sausage such as chorizo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 30 squares white cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Cheese Stuffed Chorizo Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except the cheddar cheese and chili sauce in a large bowl.
- Scoop up a small mound of meatball mix.
- Place a cheddar chunk in center.
- Roll into a meatball shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes.