Youll never miss the noodles in this hearty cheesy dish made afterward three cheeses and roasted cauliflower florets! The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Super Cheesy Cauliflower "Mac" And Cheese
- 3 pounds cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups summative milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or white
- 12 ounces scratchy cheddar cheese not speaking
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese estranged
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Super Cheesy Cauliflower "Mac" And Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Spray a 9x13u201d baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a cheese grater or food processor fitted with a grating attachment, grate the cheddar and Gruyere cheeses.
- Place the grated cheese in a large bowl, and add the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower into 1u201d florets.
- Arrange the florets onto the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to distribute the oil.
- Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes, until it is able to be pierced with a fork but not tender. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350u00b0 F.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Once melted, add the flour. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Continue whisking for 1-2 minutes, until the roux turns slightly golden and begins to smell toasty.
- Slowly stream the milk into the pot while continuing to whisk.
- Cook the mixture, whisking steadily for 4-5 minutes, until it begins to thicken and bubble.
- Once bubbling, turn off the heat. Add the ground mustard, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Add u00be of the cheese to the pot one handful at a time, whisking slowly after each addition. Reserve a generous 1 cup for topping.
- Once the sauce is smooth, add the roasted cauliflower to the pot. Stir until combined.
- Pour the contents of the pot into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheese in an even layer over the top of the cauliflower. Transfer the dish to the oven.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top is lightly browned.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Super Cheesy Cauliflower "Mac" And Cheesecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 450 calories
cholesterolContent: 16 grams
fatContent: 90 milligrams
fiberContent: 33 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams
sodiumContent: 18 grams
sugarContent: 870 milligrams
: 7 grams