Pinwheel Cheese Quiche when I Cant Believe Its Not Butter!® Spread, Sliced Mushrooms, Sliced Green Onions, Refrigerated Crescent Rolls, Lipton Recip unsigned Savori Herb in the manner of Garlic Soup Mix, well-ventilated Cream Or Half And Half, Eggs, Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
The ingredient of Pinwheel Cheese Quiche
- 2 tablespoons I Cant Believe Its Not Butter!u00ae evolve
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 6 sliced green onions
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls separated into 8 triangles
- 1 lipton recip unmemorable savori herb as soon as garlic soup fusion
- 1/2 cup light cream or half and half
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
The instruction how to make Pinwheel Cheese Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375u00b0. Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and green onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles in 9-inch pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray in a spoke pattern with narrow tips hanging over rim of pie plate about 2 inches. Press dough onto bottom and up side of pie plate sealing edges to form a full crust.
- Combine Liptonu00ae Recipe Secretsu00ae Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with half and half and eggs in medium bowl. Stir in cheese and mushroom mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Bring tips of dough over filling towards center.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritions of Pinwheel Cheese Quichecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 150 calories
cholesterolContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 160 milligrams
fiberContent: 12 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 180 milligrams
: 1 grams