Frozen broadcast pastry stands in for conventional pie crust (or pate brisee) in this quick quiche recipe. Thaw the pastry (and re-freeze any extra) according to the package instructions. The filling is an easier believe in relation to the welcome custard, made by whisking together ricotta and robiola (or extra mild, soft cheese), eggs, and cream, taking into consideration diced ham and Parmesan folded in. considering all quiches, this one is equally satisfying warm, at room temperature, or chilled, making it an excellent option for droll (or a packable lunch).
The ingredient of Ricotta Cheese Quiche
- 1 sheet pastry dough shout from the rooftops
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 7/8 cup cheese robiola, substitute a soft mild cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 eggs
- 7 tablespoons unventilated cream or milk
- 7 1/16 tablespoons ham cut into cubes
The instruction how to make Ricotta Cheese Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Combine the ricotta cheese in a bowl with the robiola, eggs, and heavy cream. Add the parmesan cheese and the ham. Season to taste with salt and add a pinch of nutmeg.
- Roll out the sheet of puff pastry dough and place it in a wax paper-lined pie plate, pour the mixture inside the dough and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove the quiche from the oven and serve it warm.
Nutritions of Ricotta Cheese Quichecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 510 calories
cholesterolContent: 6 grams
fatContent: 240 milligrams
fiberContent: 40 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams
sodiumContent: 24 grams
sugarContent: 1180 milligrams
: 1 grams