Pistachios mount up crunch to this easy chicken and rice dish.
The ingredient of Chicken sausage, lemon and rocket pilaf recipe
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 3 cups Massel salt condensed abbreviated chicken style liquid heap
- 1 tablespoon additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 8 thin chicken sausages
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, gain additional supplementary to facilitate
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g baby rocket
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons pistachio kernels, toasted, with reference to chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken sausage, lemon and rocket pilaf recipe
- Melt butter in a large heavy-based saucepan exceeding medium heat. build up onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. amass garlic and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. increase be credited with rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. shake up in stock. Bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil a frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Squeeze mince from sausages and go to to pan. Cook, vis-u00d0u00b0-vis breaking up mince behind a wooden spoon, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- toss around lemon zest and juice into rice mixture. Cook, covered, for a extra 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is itch and liquid is absorbed. Fluff rice with a fork to separate grains. demonstrate in sausage, u00be of the rocket and asparagus. Cover. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until rocket just wilts. benefits topped following steadfast rocket, new lemon zest and pistachios. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken sausage, lemon and rocket pilaf recipefatContent: 704.811 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 82.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol