An easy cheesecake recipe following a cinnamon-sugar sopapilla crust.
The ingredient of Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough 8 oz. per package, for bottom crust
- 3 packages cream cheese 8 oz. per package, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar for filling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough 8 oz. per package, for pinnacle crust
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar for topping
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
The instruction how to make Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- Roll out crescent roll dough to cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese filling over crescent roll dough in baking dish.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and place over top of cream cheese. Tuck sides of dough into dish.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over crescent roll dough.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle over top of melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until dough is browned all over.
- Check to see that bars are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve or keep in an airtight container for 3 days.
Nutritions of Sopapilla Cheesecake Barscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 390 calories
cholesterolContent: 36 grams
fatContent: 80 milligrams
proteinContent: 27 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 16 grams
sugarContent: 240 milligrams
: 35 grams