Meatloaf like Bread, Ilha Cheese, Garlic Clove, Parsley, pitch Beef, Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Oregano, Bacon, Ham, Cheese, Egg, Leek, Mushrooms, Butter, Wine
The ingredient of Meatloaf
- 1 3/8 cups bread leftover, arena to crumbs
- 2 1/8 ounces Ilha cheese in chunks, or a cured cheese the theater
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 1/8 pounds field beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pitch black pepper to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- oregano to taste
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/8 cups leek
- 7/8 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 3/8 tablespoons butter
- 6 3/4 tablespoons wine 100 ml. water
The instruction how to make Meatloaf
- Place ground beef in a bowl and season with salt, white pepper, black pepper, nutmeg and oregano.
- Add egg, bread crumbs and chopped parsley.
- Mix well until mixture no longer sticks to the hands.
- Place slices of bacon on a large, rectangular piece of greased aluminum foil.
- Spread meat mixture on top of bacon and top with slices of ham and cheese.
- Use aluminum foil to roll up meatloaf in a spiral, shaping it into a cylinder and tuck foil edges in place.
- Freeze or refrigerate until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 200u00b0C (approximately 400u00b0F).
- For the sauce, chop leeks and mushrooms. Place butter in a baking dish and add leeks and chopped mushrooms.
- Add wine and water. Place meatloaf in the center of baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
- Frequently baste meatloaf with pan juices during cooking time.
Nutritions of Meatloafcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 1040 calories
cholesterolContent: 18 grams
fatContent: 275 milligrams
fiberContent: 81 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams
sodiumContent: 34 grams
sugarContent: 2320 milligrams
transFatContent: 4 grams
: 1.5 grams