Skip the packaged tab and make your own breaded chicken past this easy recipe! A handful of ingredients is all you infatuation for this healthy, homemade dish. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of Crispy Panko-Parmesan Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Crispy Panko-Parmesan Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the panko, parmesan, dried parsley, and salt in a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix together the mayo and mustard.
- Dredge each chicken breast the mustard mixture, followed by breadcrumbs. Place the chicken breast on the lined sheet pan. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 7 minutes.
- For a crunchy crust on both sides, flip each chicken breast and cook for another 7 minutes or until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and serve.
Nutritions of Crispy Panko-Parmesan Chicken Breastscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 310 calories
cholesterolContent: 11 grams
fatContent: 80 milligrams
fiberContent: 16 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 340 milligrams
: 1 grams