Tangy Dijon mayonnaise and Swiss cheese provide a tasty tilt vis-Ð°-vis this smoked sausage pizza.
The ingredient of Dijon And Swiss Pizza behind Smoked Sausage
- 1 package Hillshire Farmu00ae Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages Italian pizza crust 14 ounces each 12-inch size
- 1/2 cup Dijon mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup green terror pepper or chopped red
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
The instruction how to make Dijon And Swiss Pizza behind Smoked Sausage
- Preheat oven to 425u00b0F. Cut sausage into u00bcu201d slices. Place crusts on 2 baking sheets; spread u00bc cup Dijon mayonnaise on each crust.
- Top each pizza with u00bd each of sausage, cheese, peppers and green onions.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted. Cut each pizza into 8 slices.
Nutritions of Dijon And Swiss Pizza behind Smoked Sausagecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 3 grams
fatContent: 35 milligrams
proteinContent: 15 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 530 milligrams
: 1 grams