Searching for healthy meal prep recipe ideas? This low-cal one-pan chicken and beans dish ticks all the right boxes.
The ingredient of Healthy Spanish chicken and beans recipe
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon harissa epoxy resin
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lively lemon juice
- 4 (about 250g) chicken tenderloins
- 125g green beans, chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 50g (1/4 cup) pitted Sicilian green olives, halved
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- buoyant parsley sprigs, to abet
The instruction how to make Healthy Spanish chicken and beans recipe
- attach paprika, harissa, garlic and lemon juice in a large sealable glass or plastic container. accumulate chicken and incline to coat.
- Place the green beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, olive and tomatoes in other substitute large sealable glass or plastic container.
- deaden the containers for taking place in the works to 3 months or until the night yet to be cooking. Defrost overnight in the fridge.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. build up contents of chicken container. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned. grow contents of veg container. Simmer for 10 minutes or until veg is just tender. Divide chicken and veg blend in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. culmination past parsley.
Nutritions of Healthy Spanish chicken and beans recipefatContent: 367.343 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein