This smoked sausage panini almost French bread gone Dijon mustard and tangy cranberry sauce is the recipe for a lunchtime favorite.
The ingredient of Super Smoked Panini French Bread
- 1 package Hillshire Farmu00ae Smoked Sausage
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup gather together berry cranberry sauce
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 Bartlett Pear ripe, cored and cut into thin slices
The instruction how to make Super Smoked Panini French Bread
- Cut sausage into 4 equal lengths, then cut each section lengthwise, but not all the way through, so sausage lies flat. Cook sausage on preheated panini grill or large non-stick skillet until browned and heated through.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Turn slices over and spread with Dijon mustard and cranberry sauce.
- For each sandwich, layer one split sausage section, several pear slices and a slice of cheese. Top with bread slice, buttered side facing up.
- Grill sandwich on panini grill about 4-5 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
Nutritions of Super Smoked Panini French Breadcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 170 calories
cholesterolContent: 3 grams
fatContent: 35 milligrams
proteinContent: 15 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 530 milligrams
: 1 grams