Cured Ham And Asparagus Pizza once Honey-cured Ham, Asparagus, Butter, Onions, Dry Sherry, Garlic Alfredo Sauce, Cornmeal, Refrigerated Pizza Dough, Mozzarella Cheese
The ingredient of Cured Ham and Asparagus Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups honey-cured ham cubed, 8 ounces
- 8 ounces asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onions large, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 cup garlic Alfredo sauce roasted, OR Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 13 3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, 6 ounces
The instruction how to make Cured Ham and Asparagus Pizza
- Snap off and discard woody portions of asparagus. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and asparagus. Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in sherry. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat pizza dough into pan, rounding corners of dough rectangle to fit pan and building up edges. If desired, snip edges with kitchen shears. Bake about 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread crust with Alfredo sauce. Top with vegetable mixture and ham. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.