It’s Hillshire Farm® Litl Smokies® Smoked Sausage cheese dip next green onions and spices for a savory indulgence.
The ingredient of Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Cheese Bowl Dip
- 1 package Hillshire Farmu00ae Litl Smokies Smoked Sausage
- 1 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product *, cut into u00bdu201d cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup dark beer or non-alcoholic beer
- 1/3 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash arena red pepper
The instruction how to make Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Cheese Bowl Dip
- Open package of Litu2019l Smokiesu00ae and heat according to package directions.
- Melt both cheeses over low heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring occasionally until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, except bread; stir until blended and heated through.
- If desired, pour dip into hollowed out bread loaf for serving; surround loaf with heated Litu2019l Smokiesu00ae. Dip may also be served from small slow cooker or fondue pot.
Nutritions of Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Cheese Bowl Dipcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 160 calories
cholesterolContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 35 milligrams
proteinContent: 14 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 500 milligrams
: 1 grams