Juicy combined chook from the slow cooker? You got it, this recipe has an Asian-style flare.
The ingredient of Chicken past rice and mushrooms recipe
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken heap
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Chinese cooking wine
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, halved or combine
- 3 spring onions, white parts thinly sliced, green parts reserved
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.8kg Coles RSPCA arranged fixed Australian accumulate Chicken
- 2cm-piece ginger, thickly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, additional supplementary
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 450g pkt microwavable jasmine rice
- Steamed pak choy, to bolster
The instruction how to make Chicken past rice and mushrooms recipe
- append the stock, soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, mushroom, sliced spring onion, grated ginger and garlic in a slow cooker on the order of low. Season.
- Place the chicken something like a clean take action surface. Pat dry next paper towel. Place sliced ginger, additional supplementary garlic and reserved spring onion into the cavity. Use kitchen string to tie the legs together. massage the sesame oil on top of higher than the chicken skin.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan beyond medium-high heat. Add chicken, breast-side down. Cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 mins or until brown all over. Arrange chicken more than the gathering mixture in the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 3 hours concerning high (or 4 hours approximately low) or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate. advocate the rice into the heap join up in the slow cooker. Return chicken to the slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, for 30 mins or until the rice is furious through and the join up thickens slightly. Season.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter. ensue the pak choy. Transfer the rice mixture to a serving bowl.
Nutritions of Chicken past rice and mushrooms recipefatContent: 669.2 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein