All the goodness of pizza minus the grease! This classic sweet and savory combo is packed when flavor, perfectly portioned, and ready in under 30.
The ingredient of BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizza
- 2 amass wheat naan
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
The instruction how to make BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Thinly slice the onion, and finely chop the cilantro. Shred the chicken, as needed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and place the whole wheat naan on the baking tray.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly over the naan.
- Layer the red onion and chicken on top of the naan.
- Tear the mozzarella and sprinkle over the naan pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove the naan pizzas from the oven, and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Top each pizza with arugula, and enjoy!
Nutritions of BBQ Chicken Naan Bread Pizzacalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 140 calories
cholesterolContent: 17 grams
fatContent: 20 milligrams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams
sodiumContent: 2 grams
sugarContent: 320 milligrams
: 7 grams