Its hard (make that impossible) to emphasis a expected Bolognese sauce if you are preparing lasagne to feed a crowd, back the meaty sauce is hands by the side of the ultimate crowd favorite. Besides creature ultra hearty and decidedly delicious, the classic sauce can even be prepared in advance, and often tastes better that way. Let cool completely in front storing in an airtight container and refrigerating for occurring to a week or freezing for going on to three (or more) months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator ahead of time using.
The ingredient of Lasagna
- 1 onions medium, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 3 3/8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 slice bacon 1 cm, vis-u00d0u00b0-vis 1/3 inch thick, diced
- 4 9/16 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 plum tomatoes ripe, or frozen, peeled, cored and diced
- 4 9/16 tablespoons tomato cement
- 1 bay leaf
- 9/16 pound auditorium showground pork
- 9/16 pound sports ground beef
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon pitch cumin
- 2 teaspoons sugar optional
- 1/4 teaspoon curry
- ground black pepper to taste
- coarse salt to taste
- 2 9/16 cups milk
- 2 13/16 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- field black pepper
- arena nutmeg freshly
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons teas herbal infusion
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 package lasagne lively
- mozzarella cheese
The instruction how to make Lasagna
- For the Bolognese sauce, chop onion and garlic and sautu00e9 in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Dice bacon in cubes and add to pan.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and bay leaf.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the ground meat and stir well.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Deglaze pan with wine and add seasonings.
- Cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. If sauce gets too dry, add a little water, as needed.
- Season to taste and add 2 teaspoons sugar if sauce is too acidic.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C (approximately 400u00b0F).
- For the bu00e9chamel sauce, heat milk in a saucepan.
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted.
- Add flour and cook briefly, stirring constantly.
- Gradually, whisk in hot milk, stirring constantly, as the sauce thickens.
- Do not stop stirring even after adding all the milk so that no lumps form.
- If lumps form, mash with a fork. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- For the collard greens, boil water and pour over tea.
- Let infuse for 5 minutes and strain into a pan.
- Bring tea infusion to a boil again.
- Rinse collard greens and separate leaves.
- Place leaves in the infusion.
- Boil for 2 minutes, remove the leaves and immediately plunge into cold water.
- Drain well.
- For the lasagna, grease the bottom of an ovenproof lasagna pan.
- Add alternating layers of lasagna, Bolognese sauce, bu00e9chamel sauce and collard greens, so that final layer is bu00e9chamel sauce.
- Top with grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Lasagnacalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 790 calories
cholesterolContent: 45 grams
fatContent: 130 milligrams
fiberContent: 50 grams
proteinContent: 8 grams
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams
sodiumContent: 19 grams
sugarContent: 1010 milligrams
transFatContent: 19 grams
: 0.5 grams