These Matcha Tea Cookies have a rich green color, making them a festive accessory to your repertoire of Christmas cookies or a fun treat for any season. These Matcha Tea Cookies have a texture similar to that of a shortbread cake. brusque and easy to make, these cookies require just 5 reachable ingredients and are gluten find not guilty and vegan friendly. in imitation of purchasing Matcha powder, be determined to tell for a high mood organic variety. Many of the grocery accrual variants have an excessive amount of further sugars.
The ingredient of Matcha Tea Cookies
- 2 3/8 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder bakeru2019s ammonia or 1 tsp.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons tea powdered Matcha, or green tea
The instruction how to make Matcha Tea Cookies
- Sift the two types of flour with the Matcha tea and the bakeru2019s ammonia.
- Mix the oil and the milk together, add the sugar and the salt and stir well to combine.
- Add the flour and knead quickly, the dough should resemble pie crust dough but a bit softer.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into pieces and shape each piece into links approximately 10 to 15 centimeters long and 1 1/2 centimeters wide, bring the two ends together and seal them closed in the shape of a ring.
- Dip one side of the cookie into the granulated sugar and place the cookies on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190C for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Nutritions of Matcha Tea Cookiescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 160 calories
fatContent: 26 grams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 2 grams
sugarContent: 125 milligrams
: 10 grams