Rooibos tea is a charmingly floral herbal tea from Africa that is not without help and no-one else delicious for drinking but in cooking. Here it is used to infuse salmon later flavor. In fact, you can apply this seasoning trick for supplementary further teas and proteins, sprinkling the leaves just as you would herbs and spices. The salmon is simply seared in a pan (cook to your desired degree of doneness) and served over a bed of stir-fried broccoli, green beans, radio alarm pepper, and carrots.
The ingredient of Salmon afterward Rooibos Tea And Sauteed Vegetables
- 2 salmon fillets 175 g. each
- 1 teaspoon tea rooibos
- 3 1/2 ounces green beans
- 2/3 cup red pepper
- 1 1/8 cups broccoli rosettes
- 7 1/4 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt to taste
- olive oil to taste
- white pepper
- 1 lemon
The instruction how to make Salmon afterward Rooibos Tea And Sauteed Vegetables
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and the rooibos tea.
- Sit a few minutes for it to absorb the seasonings.
- Bake the broccoli rosettes and green beans (cut into diagonal pieces with the ends already removed) lightly in salt water.
- Heat the wok and add the soybean oil.
- Add the red peppers cut into squares, and saute them until tender, then add the carrot.
- Finally add the broccoli, green beans, and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan and once it is hot, add the salmon greased with olive oil and let the skin side fry first, then turn over.
- Once it takes on an opaque color, its ready to serve.
- Serve by placing the salmon on top of the vegetables, a lemon bud, and a little olive oil.
Nutritions of Salmon afterward Rooibos Tea And Sauteed Vegetablescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 470 calories
cholesterolContent: 23 grams
fatContent: 70 milligrams
fiberContent: 31 grams
proteinContent: 9 grams
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams
sodiumContent: 7 grams
sugarContent: 1400 milligrams
: 6 grams