Made gone vivacious mint tea, the spaghetti in this pasta dish has a unique melody that pairs without difficulty later chicken steaks cooked in a garlic lemon sauce. Topped behind the crunch of sunflower seeds, this pasta dish is the supreme supplement to your meal repertoire. Can be made following gluten free pasta.
The ingredient of Herbal Spaghetti later than Chicken
- spaghetti for 2
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon tea spearmint peppermint, from IT by Jugais
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 steaks chicken
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
The instruction how to make Herbal Spaghetti later than Chicken
- Start by cooking the pasta in abundant boiling water, seasoned with salt.
- Add the spaghetti and the tea. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add crushed garlic cloves and saute.
- Add chicken steaks, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Season with salt and lemon juice. Add sunflower seeds, and when everything is golden, and the chicken is cooked, remove from heat.
- Place spaghetti on individual plates, top with the chicken, and the sunflower mixture.
Nutritions of Herbal Spaghetti later than Chickencalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 180 calories
fatContent: 24 grams
fiberContent: 7 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 390 milligrams
: 1 grams