Marinated for a day in a red wine marinade upfront roasting, this chicken is flavorful and tender. It will fill the entire home estate in imitation of a fragrant aroma that will have you licking your lips and counting next to the seconds until mealtime.
The ingredient of Roast Chicken
- 2 chickens cut in quarters
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon tea sweet chili
- 1/2 cup wine Porto
- 5 salsa
- chili peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- margarine to taste
- 1 smoked sausage
The instruction how to make Roast Chicken
- The day before, put the pieces of chicken in a large container, and season with all the ingredients, except the sausage.
- Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, so the chicken flavors evenly.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- The next day, place the chicken in a roasting pan without the marinade sauce. Add small pieces of butter to the pan.
- Bake at 180 C for about 30 minutes.
- As the chicken begins to brown. add the giblets, and baste with 1 or 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade.
- When the chicken is well browned, add a sausage, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- The chicken is ready when well toasted.
- Serve with white rice and salad.