Make these rolls for your next dinner party and watch how everyone tries to guess at whats in imitation of the odd vent (hint: Earl Grey tea leaves). The dough itself is moist and marvelous and prepared no question in the bread machine, making your operate discharge duty all that much easier. bearing in mind the dough is ready, all you have left to do is to disturb it into small balls, brush once egg, and coat in sesame seeds, later pop in the oven to bake until they are all golden brown and ready to serve.
The ingredient of Bagels when Earl Grey Tea Seeds in Bread Machine
- 4 9/16 cups flour
- 6 3/4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 9/16 tablespoon dry yeast
- 5 5/8 tablespoons egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 3/4 tablespoons cream
- 1 1/4 tablespoons milk powder
- 3 1/8 tablespoons butter
- 2 bags earl grey tea
The instruction how to make Bagels when Earl Grey Tea Seeds in Bread Machine
- In the bread machine, combine the milk and cream. Set aside, then combine with the flour, salt, butter and egg.
- Select the dough setting. When it beeps, add the rest of the ingredients (and the contents of the Earl Grey tea bag).
- Once the bread machine has completed its cycle, remove the dough, roll into balls, and and brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until it is cooked and golden.
Nutritions of Bagels when Earl Grey Tea Seeds in Bread Machinecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 780 calories
cholesterolContent: 133 grams
fatContent: 130 milligrams
fiberContent: 18 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams
sodiumContent: 10 grams
sugarContent: 800 milligrams
: 23 grams