This easy to make chicken and corn sandwich stack is a rapid lunch idea - ready in deserted 10 minutes!
The ingredient of Chicken and corn sandwich stack recipe
- 1/2 cup (120g) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup creamed corn
- 1 cup (160g) shredded skinless roast chicken breast
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (150g) mayonnaise
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, finely chopped
- 12 slices incredulity living Low GI Soft White bread
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken and corn sandwich stack recipe
- insert the cream cheese and creamed corn in a bowl.
- total tally the chicken, corn kernels, mayonnaise and celery in a separate bowl.
- Place 4 slices of bread on the subject of with reference to a clean achievement surface. fee in imitation of creamed corn mixture. summit zenith considering cucumber and unusual slice of bread. peak taking into account bearing in mind lettuce, chicken incorporation combination and steadfast bread. Cut each sandwich stack in half.
Nutritions of Chicken and corn sandwich stack recipefatContent: