Make a batch of these filling, spicy breakfast burritos for a weekend brunch, then wrap and put out the leftovers to enjoy throughout the week! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Burritos
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup cilantro loosely packed
- 1/2 red panic pepper
- 1/2 yellow buzzer pepper or green
- 1/4 red onion
- 8 ounces chorizo removed from casing
- 1/2 teaspoon arena cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 8 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt divided
- black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces mexican blend cheese shredded
- pointed cream
The instruction how to make Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Burritos
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the flour tortillas on top.
- Finely mince the cilantro and set aside. Finely dice the peppers and onion.
- Set a large skillet over medium high heat and add the chorizo. Cook for 2-3 minutes, breaking it up with a rubber spatula, until the chorizo begins to sizzle and render some fat.
- Add the peppers, onion, and hash brown potatoes to the skillet along with the cumin, coriander, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook the chorizo, potatoes, and vegetables for 8-10 minutes, continuing to break up the chorizo with a rubber spatula, until the vegetables are softened and the chorizo and potatoes are browned.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Divide an equal amount of the chorizo, potato, and vegetable mixture onto the center of each flour tortilla.
- Return the skillet to the stove top and reduce the heat to medium low. Add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is shimmering, pour the eggs into the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, folding the eggs with a rubber spatula, until they are softly scrambled. Take care not to overcook the eggs. Season with about 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Divide an equal amount of the eggs onto the center of each flour tortilla. Sprinkle an even amount of cheese and minced cilantro onto each burrito.
- Using clean hands, tightly roll each burrito, tucking in the sides to ensure the filling does not fall out. Place the burritos seam-side down onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the burritos for 9-12 minutes on the middle rack of oven.
- Check to ensure burritos are heated through. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately with salsa and sour cream, if desired. Leftover burritos may be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days, or wrapped in plastic wrap or foil and frozen for two months.
Nutritions of Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Burritoscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 590 calories
cholesterolContent: 42 grams
fatContent: 265 milligrams
fiberContent: 36 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams
sodiumContent: 13 grams
sugarContent: 1510 milligrams
: 4 grams