Crisp oven-baked potato slices are revved occurring subsequent to a hearty amount of garlic and Parmesan cheese.
The ingredient of Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes sliced a scant 1/4-inch thick, just about 3 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- minced blithe parsley optional, for decorate
The instruction how to make Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F. Line a sheet pan (or two, if needed) with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Drizzle with olive oil and flip the slices so they are evenly coated. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan(s).
- Roast the potatoes on the middle rack of the oven until they are beginning to brown on the edges, 30-35 minutes. If using two sheet pans, roast on the top and bottom racks, then swap the sheets halfway through the cooking time.
- Open the oven and sprinkle the slices evenly with Parmesan cheese. Continue roasting for 7-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Check to see that potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with minced parsley, if desired, and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Crispy Garlic Parmesan Potatoescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 180 calories
cholesterolContent: 28 grams
fatContent: 5 milligrams
fiberContent: 6 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 1.5 grams
sugarContent: 480 milligrams
: 2 grams