Enchiladas are a perfect showing off to create a flavorful dinner on the subject of with reference to a Sunday night. These Enchiladas Mineras, which are usual time-honored enchiladas from Guanajuato, Mexico, not abandoned taste great, they fill you stirring and tantalize the taste buds. It takes nearly 75 minutes to prepare, so make clear you have all 14 ingredients ready. These enchiladas are packed as soon as cheese, onions, potatoes, carrots and chicken. The aromas of gooey goodness will bring the amass relatives relations running.
The ingredient of Enchiladas Mineras (Traditional Enchiladas from Guanajuato)
- 6 tortillas
- 5 chile peppers dried cascabel or guajillo
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano dome
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 200 grams cheese panela, may drama mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup onion finely diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pieces chicken
- 1 potato large, cubed
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into strips
- lettuce shredded
- chiles Pickled jalapeno
The instruction how to make Enchiladas Mineras (Traditional Enchiladas from Guanajuato)
- Soak the dried chiles in hot water and set aside until they soften, approximately half an hour. Drain, remove the seeds and veins, and blend with the garlic, oregano, and salt in the blender. Set aside.
- Boil the potato and carrot with salt until soft. Drain. Saute in a hot skillet with a little olive oil. Add 1 tablespoon of the blended chile mixture, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes brown.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the blended chile mixture and cook in a hot skillet on medium-high heat, turning to cook on all sides.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, dip each tortilla into the chile mixture and fry for a few seconds on each side. Shake off the excess oil and place onto a serving dish.
- Mix together the cheese, onion, and salt. Place a portion of the cheese mixture into each tortilla and roll into a tube. Serve with lettuce, the potato and carrot mixture, chicken, and pickled jalapenos.