These Potato Cakes, or tortitas de papa, are a truth side dish to any dinner. While they may consent 50 minutes to prepare, they are easy to make and will provide a hearty, cheesy, and tasty side dish any day of the week that the associates will love. So fade away by the grocery accretion on the order of your exaggeration land house and prepare this dish that whisks away the heighten of the day.
The ingredient of tortitas de papa/Potato Cakes
- 1 potato medium
- 2 tablespoons cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 egg
- field black pepper
- olive oil
The instruction how to make tortitas de papa/Potato Cakes
- Boil the potato with several pinches of salt. Once the potato softens, about 20 minutes, remove it from the pot and set it aside to cool.
- Peel the potato and cut it into thick pieces.
- Mash the potato and add the cheese, parsley, egg, and salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add a small amount of olive oil.
- Make small, round bundles of the potato mix and set them on the pan to cook. Make sure that each side cooks for about 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritions of tortitas de papa/Potato Cakescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 460 calories
cholesterolContent: 35 grams
fatContent: 225 milligrams
fiberContent: 30 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams
sodiumContent: 7 grams
sugarContent: 950 milligrams
: 3 grams