Garlic-butter and cheese are all thats needed for an amazing chicken dinner.
The ingredient of Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts in imitation of Cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to 3/4-inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup salted butter softened
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese such as Parmesan, cheddar, or mozzarella
The instruction how to make Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts in imitation of Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375u00b0F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and black pepper. Arrange them in baking dish. Drop softened butter by half-teaspoons over chicken. Sprinkle minced garlic and Italian seasoning evenly over chicken.
- Bake chicken breasts on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Open oven and sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over chicken. Continue baking until cheese is melted and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165u00b0F, 5-10 minutes longer.
- Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Spoon any garlic-butter sauce in pan over chicken and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts in imitation of Cheesecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 300 calories
cholesterolContent: 1 grams
fatContent: 145 milligrams
proteinContent: 16 grams
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
: 400 milligrams