Garlic and Parmesan have the funds for this to hand roasted side dish Italian flair. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears and arrange the spears on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and minced garlic.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast the asparagus for 10-12 minutes on middle rack of oven.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven when tender.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the spears. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparaguscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 80 calories
cholesterolContent: 8 grams
fatContent: 5 milligrams
fiberContent: 4.5 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 350 milligrams
: 3 grams