An American unchanging everlasting made miniature and concerning a sheet pan. A meatloaf dinner similar to easy prep and easier clean-up.
The ingredient of Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loaves
- nonstick spray
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup for meat mix
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt for meat join up
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound arena beef 90% lean
- 3 tablespoons ketchup for glaze
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt for asparagus
The instruction how to make Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loaves
- Preheat the oven to 375u00b0F.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the onion, garlic, ketchup, cheese, and basil. Add the whisked egg, and stir. Add the beef, and mix together with a spoon or your hands until well combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into miniature loaves. Place each loaf onto the sheet pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, apple cider vinegar and brown sugar. Spoon the sauce over the loaves.
- Place sheet pan on middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While meat loaves are baking, wash, dry and trim the asparagus. Toss the asparagus in the olive oil and salt. Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and nestle the asparagus around the loaves. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until meat loaves are cooked through.
- Check to see that meat loaves are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Plate each meat loaf with a portion of asparagus and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loavescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 380 calories
cholesterolContent: 15 grams
fatContent: 135 milligrams
fiberContent: 23 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams
sodiumContent: 9 grams
sugarContent: 1140 milligrams
transFatContent: 11 grams
: 1 grams