An easy casserole dish later than all the flavors of the unchanging everlasting Chicken Cordon Bleu!
The ingredient of Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1/2 cup milk for chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts 6 oz. each
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounces deli ham cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75 oz. per can
- 1 cup milk for sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch pieces. Add chicken to milk-egg mixture.
- Mix breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper together. Pour onto a large plate. Using a slotted spoon, coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture, then place chicken pieces in an even layer in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top breaded chicken with cubed ham and cheese.
- Whisk together cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Pour cream of chicken soup mixture over chicken evenly. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes on middle rack of oven.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Check to see that casserole is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week. (Pro Tip: Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.)
Nutritions of Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserolecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 690 calories
cholesterolContent: 39 grams
fatContent: 210 milligrams
fiberContent: 33 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams
sodiumContent: 12 grams
sugarContent: 1660 milligrams
: 7 grams